Archive for May, 2016
Warren Buffet’s Non Sequitur on Taxes

Here’s an article about Warren Buffet’s well-known view that the rich should pay more in taxes.  His bottom-line argument is, “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”  I don’t disagree. My disagreement with Buffet is the implication that being…
Read More »

  • Catalyst
  • MyGovCost.org
  • FDAReview.org
  • OnPower.org
  • elindependent.org